Opportunity with CVS Minute Clinic
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Patient-Centered Quality and Safety Accurately, evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to MinuteClinic policies and procedures
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the highest level of care is provided for all patients and at all times
- Facilitates the development of effective Patient Centered Practice Teams
- Responds to patient care inquiries throughout the day 2.Customer Service Excellence
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Seek to increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues
- Focus consistently on the patient
- Create a warm and welcoming environment
- Communicate effectively and adjust communication style to effectively influence quality outcomes and patient needs
- Cultivate and maintain all levels of communication
- Maintain Patient confidentiality at all times3.Healthcare Environment Management
- Resolve conflict using appropriate management techniques
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships among practice employees and retail store colleagues
- Re-prioritizes continually throughout the day to fulfill patient and business needs
- Manage clinical and non-clinical duties efficiently
- Manage multiple demands and needs of clinic operations, patients in the waiting room, and incoming phone calls while maintaining focus and high quality care on the patient in the exam room
- Adapt quickly to new models of patient care for clinic efficiency
- Adhere to the core values of CVS Health MinuteClinic in all communications and interactions
- Assist with hiring, development and evaluation of Practice employees
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care4.Business Acumen
- Remain accountable to managing the business including, but not limited to, budget, payroll, inventory, billing insurance, and payment collection
- Drive business results through connecting day to day activity achievement to overall business goals
- Validate insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan
- Review and supervise internal systems for handling cash, daily reconciliation, deposits, clinic cleanliness and organization5.Autonomy
- Work independently by being self- motivated, prioritize and solve problems, take initiative, and advocate for their patients and their practice
- Actively participate in professional development thru professional groups, committees within the organization and/or additional external experiences Maintain self awareness and professionalism of individual actions and how they impact the clinic, practice, and healthcare industry
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to start date – After Offer acceptance
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- The MinuteClinic Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
- MinuteClinic is a division of CVS Health. Our clinic practice locations are located inside select CVS Pharmacy and Target Stores. We are reinventing pharmacy with innovation, collaboration, caring, integrity, and accountability.
- Our mission is helping people on their path to better health through patient engagement.
- Completion of a:Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
Covid swab test and send
- Or, in select states, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (or other health-related Master’s Degree in conjunction with Bachelors of Science in Physician Assistant Studies) with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the role required.
clinic hours 10 hours M-F, 7 hours weekends