Customer Service Representative
sgsconsulting Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location : Miami, FL USA 33157
Duration : 1 year contract to hire **Temp-to-perm opportunity - will be based on attendance and performance among other things
Must be able to work- 11:00am to 10:00pm plus weekends (40 hours)
Prefer 90% Bilingual - Read and Write Spanish - but will accept all English-only candidates as well
- Provides front line, direct contact with customers when filing claims over the phone.
- Informs customers of the organization’s products and/or services.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Files claims by collecting pertinent information from customers.
- Answers routine questions and resolves basic problems, refers more difficult items to higher level team members for guidance.
- Follows standard screens/scripts to perform most tasks, the ability to navigate a computer based system, maintains and updates company records as needed.
- Processes and determines coverage by reviewing forms and other applicable records.
- Maintains professionalism and effectively interacts with all contacts, both internal and external.
- Maintains department quality standards and performs job duties as directed by supervisor
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft based programs and computer products
- An acute attention to detail/accuracy and effective note taking/documenting skills
- Must be able to handle/process high call volumes, at times while adhering to scheduled breaks/lunches in accordance business needs.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Experience in similar customer service function or call center experience.
- Focus on Customers - Demonstrates professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Apply Functional Knowledge - Demonstrates an understanding of complex technical or functional information, products, and services.
- Demonstrate Resilience - Adjusts actions in response to shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Learn Continuously - Applies learning from past experiences, and continuously seeks new information and asks questions.
- Demonstrates minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.