Job Title: Compensation Analyst 2
Location: Johnston, RI USA 02919
Client: Citizens Bank
- As a member of our HR transformation pod, the HR Analyst will provide analytical and operational support for the talent resourcing as we implement our modern operating model and new ways of working.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking; possesses ability to review, analyze, compare, and interpret data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications to create/develop reporting databases and conduct in depth data analysis/modeling.
- General knowledge of relational databases preferred.
- Support the modeling of financial and organizational impacts of the enterprise transformation programs, assisting in the translation of business strategies into effective programs.
- Partnering with HR transformation team support the talent resourcing and mapping to roles; reporting and analytics for town mobilization.
- Providing project support, including participating in meetings, managing source documents and responding to customer inquiries.
- Providing adhoc analysis of data for our enterprise transformation program to identify trends and insights.
- Performing data quality assurance checks, manipulate and analyze large amounts of data, and prepare client-ready spreadsheets.
- 5-7 years related experience working as a compensation, or business/systems analyst. HR experience preferred.