Terrific opportunity for an organized and motivated communicator. No IT experience is necessary. Come join a new technology-focused, state of the art research facility and play a pivotal role in a growing IT team! Gain experience in managing administrative task as part of a supportive team. Opportunity to grow and develop new skills in an in-demand field.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Previous experience with coordinating team efforts (clubs, events, group assignments) is a plus.
• Organized, detail oriented, with strong verbal and written skills
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative; adept at problem solving skills; exhibits tact and diplomacy
• Must posses a desire to to learn new roles, processes, technology
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Office administration, including meeting, communication document/data organization and migration
• Meeting coordination, including minutes as needed.
• Managing the calendar of requirements for the IT team to ensure successful management and renewal of team resources, including staffing, licensing, certificates, etc.
• Purchasing (ordering, PO request, receiving, returns and PCard reconciliation)
• Vendor communications (quote requests, PO remission)
• IT Asset management, administration of asset tools
• Software License management
• Client walk-through documentation