Job Summary: You will be the clinical manager over the Infusion Center tasked with safely and efficiently delivering infusion therapy to our customers suffering from chronic diseases and acute medical illnesses. We expect this role to provide a positive attitude, outstanding IV skills, and an active Tennessee Registered Nursing license. Our ambulatory infusion centers are currently located in Murfreesboro, TN and Chattanooga, TN with hours of operation Mon-Fri from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Sat 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. The latter is subject to change over time with growth and demand.
Initial expectations would be that the clinical manager would spend approximately half their time performing management responsibilities and the other half working hands-on inpatient care. This allocation of time will likely change as our business grows and the clinical manager should expect to spend more time in the administrative component of this role.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• At least 2-3 years of experience as a practicing RN and 2-3 years of experience as a practicing NP in an Infusion Center, Oncology setting.
• At least 2 years of experience managing clinical staff members
• State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
• BLS through the American Heart Association (ACLS Certification preferred)
• Active American Heart Association CPR certification
• Current license to practice in the state of Tennessee
• Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
• Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
• Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
• Prior experience with electronic medical records, typing, and computing
• Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional approach to patient care.
• CRNI (not required, but potentially desirable)
• Preparation of IV infusions in accordance with clinical protocols.
• Starting IVs and monitoring patients during the infusion process.
• Maintaining accurate electronic medical records.
• Providing clear patient instructions and education regarding infusion protocols.
• Maintaining organized medical and IV supplies including Rx ordering and inventory management.
• Creating a positive, relaxing & professional environment.
• Maintaining a highly-organized, safe, and clean work area.
Reports To: Chief Clinical Officer
• Required – will be the lead position when it comes to clinical decisions related to direct patient care.
• Will have 5-7 direct reports
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
• Master’s degree from an accredited nursing school and current board certification to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of Tennessee or degree from accredited Physician Assistant school with an active license in the state of Tennessee
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8am -5 or 6pm)
• United States (Required)