We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. Our customer service representatives will act as a liaison between our clients and their consumers. They will provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. CSRs can put themselves in the customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CSRs as they are most considerable to a care specialist. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The goal is to ensure impeccable service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquires and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer service specialists are responsible for handling customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions. Our customer service specialists are highly motivated, have proven leadership abilities, a strong customer service attitude, integrity, a desire for professional development and a willingness to learn. Our culture is energetic and fast-paced. This requires each individual on our team to be self-motivated and achievement-oriented. We are focused on continuing to build our client services team and require strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and lastly, career and goal driven individuals.
- Answer incoming calls from clients who are currently enrolled in our program
- Research, manage, and resolve any issues clients or creditors may have about their interest rates, proposal statuses, and payments
- Resolve escalated client issues and provide information in a timely and efficient manner
- Troubleshoot any questions or concerns the client may have and maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Appropriately notate client accounts in the Access database
Reasons to apply:
-Promotions available for qualified candidates and management candidates
-Health and life insurance offered
-Full training provided
-Exciting work environment
- A minimum of 1 years of customer service experience
- Proven ability to problem solve, multi-task and take initiative
- Capacity to learn a wide variety of new information and implement the knowledge to handle all types of customer issues
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please use the provided email link to send resume for application/interview.