The ideal candidate should be dependable, hard-working, and be able to follow instructions, but also be proactive, and effectively improvise. If you are looking for a career that offers a more-than generous compensation plan, a culture of growth, and the ability to quickly move up we want to talk to you.
Candidates must be professional, communicate well, and care about people.
1. Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved.
2. Responsible for compiling and generating reports.
3. Scheduling meetings and appointments.
4. Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable.
5. Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas
6. Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
7. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
8. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Other positions will temporarily be available for qualified candidates. Please send us your resume if you would like to be considered as a potential interviewee to join the excitement!