Electronic Test Technician
scanreco Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Career Opportunity: Electronic TestTechnician with Scanreco – Cincinnati, OH
Do you pride yourself on ensuring only quality products are released to customers? Do you have skills to test Electro-Mechanical assemblies, circuits/radio remote controls, and software configurations? If you answered yes to these questions, Scanreco has the opportunity for you!
Scanreco is a Swedish-owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
We are currently looking to add a Test Technician to join our Cincinnati office to work collaboratively with our team and test our products. Additionally, you will:
- Test remote systems or subassemblies for functionality and quality prior to delivery to customers.
- Load software onto production equipment in support of testing.
- Analyze and repair failed units in production.
- Recommend test improvement processes for better efficiency.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Keep constant focus on results and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Associates Degree or the equivalent in Electronics.
- Knowledge/Skillset of:
- Basic electronics and manufacturing
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- DC circuits, and Radio Remote Control Testing
- Familiarity with electro-hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with CAN-Bus network testing
- Schematic drawing
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, ERP Systems and CRM systems.
- Valid passport and ability to travel throughout North America, Canada, and to Sweden for training as required.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.
scanreco is a Swedish-owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
4900 Parkway DriveCincinnati, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at scanreco