sPower is an established and rapidly growing renewable energy company headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT with additional offices in San Francisco, Long Beach, and Richmond. sPower is currently seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant/Operations Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of general office practices and will assist and participate in various types of projects supporting Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the COO's ability to effectively lead the team.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the COO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the COO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
· Works closely and effectively with the COO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the COO updated.
· Maintain a calendar of operations events and support team in ensuring they are executed effectively.
· Can engage and support the development of metrics and reporting on key business indicators.
· Facilitates collection and aggregation of inputs needed for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business unit constraints management and progress reporting.
· Exceptional organizational, communication, decision making/problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
· Ability to plan work and proactively manage responsibilities.
· Independent thinker, able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Proven ability to produce error-free work under deadline.
· Team player with strong initiative.
· Track record of ability to instill confidence as a credible, reliable and expert support resource for team members in technical matters.
· Passion for the renewable energy industry.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) Adobe Acrobat.
- Great attention to details and a high sense of responsibility
- Pleasant phone demeanor and front office presence
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong work tenure: 3 - 5 years of experience supporting C-level Executives preferred.
· Commensurate with experience; competitive
About sPower: Headquartered in Salt Lake City, with offices in San Francisco, Long Beach, and Richmond, sPower is a leading independent power producer. sPower has 1.65 gigawatts of utility-scale and commercial distributed solar and wind generation projects in operation, a construction and development pipeline of over 15 gigawatts, and $3.3B in assets under ownership. sPower is owned by a joint venture partnership between The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES), a worldwide energy company, and the Alberta Investment Management Corporation, one of Canada’s largest and most diversified institutional investment fund managers. For more information, visit www.sPower.com.
sPower is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, covered veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
sPowerAbout sPower: sPower, an AES and AIMCo company, is the largest private owner of operating solar assets in the United States. sPower owns and operates a portfolio of solar and wind assets greater than 1.5 GW and has a development pipeline of more than 10 GW. sPower is owned by a joint venture partnership between The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES), a worldwide energy company headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, and the Alberta Investment Management Corporation, one of Canada’s largest and most diversified institutional investment fund managers.