The assistant store manager is results driven. They are highly self-motivated and use successful KPI's as their driver. They are extremely detail-oriented and ambitious with a high sense of integrity. They level set their own performance using company and personal goals, while always keeping the customer at the forefron of every decision.
- EDUCATION - High school education is required. Some college preferred.
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - 1 years experience in a retail management role.
- SUPERVISOR / MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE - 1 year management experience preferred
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Bend at the waist
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Kneel and squat on the ground
- Reach above the shoulder frequently
WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
- Work a scheduled minimum of 15 hours per week including weekends and holidays with the ability to increase hours based on business needs
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture