The assistant store manager is results driven. They are highly self-motivated and use successful KPI's as their driver. They are extremely detail-oriented and ambitious with a high sense of integrity. They level set their own performance using company and personal goals, while always keeping the customer at the forefron of every decision.
- EDUCATION - High school education is required. Some college preferred.
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - 1 years experience in a retail management role.
- SUPERVISOR / MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE - 1 year management experience preferred
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Bend at the waist
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Kneel and squat on the ground
- Reach above the shoulder frequently
WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
Assistant Store Managers are required to work a minimum 40 hours per week. Assistant managers may be required to work more than 40 hours per week depending on the time of year and the needs of the store. Assistant Managers are required to work some nights, most weekends, and during peak holiday periods. Hourly employees are eligible for overtime compensation.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture