- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Facility Manager will plan and coordinate activities related to the operation, security, and maintenance of the Novi facility.
· Take the lead on contract negotiations with the landlord and service providers and will develop proposals to address future needs for the facility
· Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments
· Managing the upkeep of equipment, building and supplies to meet health and safety standards
· Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
· Receive and respond to reports of mechanical or maintenance issues
· Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and property manager
· Responsible vendor relationship and contracts, including security, cafeteria services, cleaning services, landscaping, shipping and receiving, etc.
· Manage contract and price negotiations with the landlord, office vendors, service providers; including building rental negotiations, remodeling planning and management, and purchases of furniture, fixtures, and equipment
· Create purchase orders for office/building needs
· Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repairs, making notes and recommendations
· Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remount’s modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks
· Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
· Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, etc.)
· Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.)
Years of Experience
· Minimum 10+ years working experience in manufacturing or office facility maintenance and 5min of 5 years in management role. Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry
ron sunshine associatesWhy Work Here?
recognized leader in its industry
We are an executive search firm representing this client... This is a plant of a manufacturing corporation with a world class reputation for quality products
AddressFarmington Hills, MI
Real EstateView all jobs at ron sunshine associates