Full Stack Developer
rockITdata is a full-service consulting provider that specializes in providing management and IT services. We are proud to be a Veteran, Minority, Women-owned Small Business, all certified by the NWBOC. We help companies build efficiencies, decrease cost and drive better outcomes. We achieve these goals through innovation and by leveraging cutting-edge technologies.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer with diverse experience in software development projects. The Software Development Engineer serves as a key member of the software development team within an Agile Release Team. Responsibilities include writing code to address specified requirements within user stories, participation in daily scrum meetings, testing code, recommendations for improved code sets, grooming sprint backlog, determining next development cycle from sprint backlog.
This is a remote role.
- Develops, deploys, and supports source code for UX and back-end cloud-based solutions within an Agile Release Team.
- 8 years of coding experience
- 5 years of experience in the software development and high-volume enterprise systems.
- Experience with open-source technology technologies in a high-volume distributed environment
- Experience working in a DevOps-oriented culture that prioritizes continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Must be able to achieve a moderate (Tier 2) VA position of trust
- US Citizen or Green Card
- Experience working in the Federal Government, Veteran's Administration (VA) experience a plus
- Active clearance for Public Trust Position
- HealthShare Health Connect HL7 Interface Specialist Certification
- InterSystems IRIS Core Solutions Developer Specialist Certification
Benefits we offer:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Remote Flexibility
Here at rockITdata, we are committed to following our 10 Guiding Principles.
Our Guiding Principles define our culture. They’re who we are, how we work, and what inspires us to be the best. We empower our people to be themselves and encourage an entrepreneurial way of thinking. In our challenging, fast-paced environment, no day is the same.
Know the Why.
Value People Above All Else.
Transparency to a Fault.
Progress, Not Perfection.
Be Good by Doing Good.
Smart People Can Disagree.
Bend but Don’t Break.
Represent Your Brand.
Be Amazing, Be Fearless, Smile, Have Fun!
Interested in joining something unique? Join us on our rockIT ship as we begin to blast off to the next chapter in our organization!
rockITdata is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, training, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, disciplinary action, and termination, with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. rockITdata does not discriminate on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ancestry, citizenship, religion, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth and other pregnancy-related conditions), national origin, age, marital status (including parenthood), military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or refusal to submit to a genetic test or to make available genetic test results, arrest and conviction records, matriculation or political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or any characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law.
rockITdata wants all interested and qualified candidates to be able to use our career site to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access the application process, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView All rockITdata Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.