rmsource is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our team, providing turn-key support for our network and security clients. Engineers will support a variety of vendors, topologies and technologies, while receiving support and mentoring from rmsource engineering management.
- Provide high-level design and collaboration with rmsource and client operations teams.
- Function in a client facing role, providing high level remote troubleshooting and problem resolution on multiple networks environments.
- Participate in the completion of required project deliverables for network and security assessments, implementations and other scopes of work.
- Participate in an on-call rotation as a 1st tier escalation
- Onsite travel to client locations; 1 trip (2-3 days) per month
Critical Requirements - 5+ years experience in:
- Network LAN/WAN design, implementation and administration
- Network Security Administration (firewall, address translation, threat prevention)
- Customer service or consulting focus with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be open to learning and supporting networks with various equipment vendors
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching or Security
- Check Point Security Experience
- Extreme Network Experience
- CISCO ASA Security Experience
- Wireless Experience