B2B Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking a talented Outside Sales Representative to join the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) sales team! In this role, you will be responsible for canvassing small and mid-market business within your territory in order to drive membership!
NFIB is seeking individuals who are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members.
Build quick rapport, deliver an engaging presentation, and close the sale!
- Educate small business owners through in-person prospecting (No appointment setting!)
- Use NFIB’s success-proven verbatim sales presentation - We'll provide you with the tools and training needed to excel!
- Hunter/closer sales position using a one-call close (No account management!)
Required Skills & Traits:
- Ability to memorize a 5-minute verbatim sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Training (3-week Period): $800/week OR commissions (whichever is greater)
- 1st Year: (Average) $75k - $90k
- 40% of sales org exceeds $100k/yr
- 10% of sales org exceeds $200k/yr
- W-2, 100% commission
- Monthly & quarterly bonuses
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more)
- UNCAPPED earning potential
- Residual income
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities!
Get fresh Full Time Outside Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.