Social Worker / Coach III
- Posted: over a month ago
We support a wide variety of people to set goals for the lives they want to live, and then we guide them along on this journey. No two clients and no two journeys are alike. We don’t offer cookie cutter approaches to service. We find people like you who are creative, resourceful, and collaborative and we empower them to change people’s lives for the better. The work we do isn’t always easy - we make sure you’re well trained, well equipped, properly mentored, and connected to colleagues. You have put a lot of work into obtaining your Master’s degree, a job like this should be your reward.
We offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package. Why settle for a living wage when you can thrive?
We invite you to review our current openings to see if any would be a good fit for you. If there’s not an exact match at this moment, please introduce yourself anyway; we might be able to create a position especially for you along with training and mentorship opportunities.
The primary role of a Social Worker/Coach at redpoint Seattle is to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team and provide one-on-one coaching in the home or community, or via Telehealth, to support clients with reaching their life goals. These goals could include but are not limited to: navigating mental and/or behavioral health, the feelings of being “stuck,” relationships, self-expression, seeking college, and/or vocational success.
- Provide direct care services to clients while adhering to the parameters of redpoint policies, procedures, Code of Ethics, and understanding/abiding by redpoint’s Philosophy of Care.
- Provide one-on-one coaching to support clients with reaching their life goals. Focus areas could include, but are not limited to:
- Create, implement, and update action plans regularly to document progress and new goals
- Improving client’s ability to set goals and solve problems
- Supporting clients with navigating social situations, strengthening confidence/self-esteem
- Improving executive functioning and independent living skills
- Transition support for clients planning and/or transitioning to/from residential programs.
- Supporting clients with benefit applications, accessing community resources, and other administrative related tasks.
- Oversee Case Management Services and Activities – including, but not limited to:
- Support with advocacy, legal, financial, benefits/health insurance, personal finances, self-care, enrichment, efficient life systems (checklists, routines, etc.), travel, etc.
- Access community resources and entitlement programs (i.e. SSA/DSHS)
- Complete all documentation (i.e. case notes, reports, billing, etc.) on designated schedules.
- Oversee Clinical Care Coordination Services – including but not limited to:
- Support clients in finding providers, collaborating and attending provider meetings (psychiatrists, psychologists, community mental health providers, etc.) as needed
- Co-facilitate/facilitate Skill Groups (i.e. PEERS Social Skills, Strengths, etc.), as applicable.
- Manage and facilitate all family related questions, meetings
- Direct all business matters to the owner of the company
- Delegate administrative tasks to Assistant (i.e. faxing, filing, etc.)
- Maintain communication; coordinate and execute tasks with other staff timely and efficiently
- Complete bi-monthly payroll for clients
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work well with a team but able to make decisions independently
- The ability to exercise discretion and judgment in areas of responsibility
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in written form
- Observe ethical practices regarding client care and confidentiality
- Ability to complete work timely and efficiently
- Ability to collect accurate information and provide documentation
- Display adaptability, a willingness to learn, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
Required Education & Experience:
- A master's degree in related field (MSW, LMHC, LMP, LMFT)
- 2+ years of full-time social services experience in a health care setting or equivalent.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Experience working with the young adult population (preferred)
- 401k matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-Term Disability
- Clinical Supervision
- Professional Development - we invest in you!
- Self-Care and Fun - we value work/life balance!
GovernmentView all jobs at redpoint Seattle