Commercial Roll Off Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver Roll-Off/Portable Toilet Combination Containers to customer job-sites safely, and empty containers and wastewater tanks at disposal sites. Timely communication and accurate reporting verbally as well are essential.The best fit for this role is an individual who enjoys creating working relationships with project managers, respects homeowners and their property, puts safety first, manages their time appropriately, understands the importance of logistics, and doesn’t mind getting a little dirty.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
- Deliver Roll-Off/Portable Toilet Combination Containers to customer job-sites safely
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and homeowners
- Speak with customers and homeowners to ensure satisfaction
- Maintain relationships with project managers
- Perform Safety Pre-Trip inspections according to DOT guidelines
- Log Driver Hours as required by DOT guidelines
- Empty containers at disposal sites
- Clean/Service portable toilets using vac tank system
- Secure Tarp containers during transports
- Empty Wastewater Tank at disposal sites
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must provide current vehicle driver’s license and access to driving record
- Good driving record
- Valid/Current Class B CDL or ability to obtain Class B CDL (will train the right candidate!)
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Redbox+ Dumpsters Corporate.
redbox+ Dumpsters of Cape Fear
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at redbox+ Dumpsters of Cape Fear