WFH REMOTE RECORD CLERK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Records Clerk duties and responsibilities
A Records Clerk main duties and responsibilities to succeed at their job include:
- Creating and maintaining a records management system.
- Performing data entry tasks.
- Updating existing records.
- Maintaining company archives.
- Retrieving information from the filing system when requested.
- Maintaining up-to-date logs, including information about file changes or who has access.
- Scanning and uploading files to create digital copies of physical records.
- Processing and file copies of incoming and outgoing physical correspondence.
- Conducting routine verification to ensure integrity of the filing system
Get fresh Records Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.