reVive Light Therapy Largo, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IN-OFFICE ATTENDANCE REQUIRED / LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Do you have an open-mind and are growth-orientated — you love trying new things, developing new skills, and are motivated by creativity? You might be the right fit!
We are seeking a well-rounded creative Designer to join our growing Marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you will manage the graphics creation process from beginning to end. This role will also support the team in concepting to execution for a variety of design work – supporting multiple brands, communicating across various mediums (digital, social, and print communications), and adapting in the face of change.
This designer should feel comfortable taking the lead and making decisions to achieve the most successful user experience while also enjoying the collaboration with fellow team members.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Creation and optimization of branded digital graphics for the website, email blasts, and marketing campaigns
- Design social graphics that fit into the visual language of the brand’s social channels
- Creation and editing of Packaging and User Guides
- Be an active part of the creative & strategy process by participating in brainstorming
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to proof both your words and your pixels
- Retouching, enhancing product & lifestyle photos, color correcting
- Experience designing web graphics (banners, advertisements, social media posts, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.)
- Understanding of responsive/adaptive design
- Outstanding creativity with a portfolio of sophisticated, intuitive, and strong design work
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines in a fast-moving environment, including adapting in the face of unexpected challenges
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with concentration in art or design
- 1-5 years’ experience in a similar role
We’ll see it as a HUGE PLUS if you also have…
- Photography and/or Video Editing skills
- Experience in marketing or advertising within a retail and/or ecommerce environment.
- Send your resume and include a link to your design portfolio
- Include your ideal salary/hourly range
Benefits & Perks:
- $35k – 45k salary DOE
- Annual reviews
- Paid holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Discount
- High visibility and open communication to management
Who We Are & Why You Should Work with Us?
LED Technologies, Inc. has sold consumer and professional-grade LED light products for over a decade. The parent company to 2 existing brands, dpl® for Pain Relief and reVive Light Therapy® for skincare with plans to launch a third brand Summer 2021. We have over 20 FDA-Cleared devices that are used treat acne, reduce wrinkles, promote gum health, provide pain relief, and kill dangerous germs.
We are family owned & operated. Currently focusing on growing our B2C business as well as our internal team. We strive for a healthy work-life balance for our employees. A close knit-office with an open-door policy, we enjoy an 7:30am-4pm weekday schedule with early release at 3pm on Friday – because who isn’t ready to start their weekend early!?
We like to give back and are committed to reviving communities around the world that suffer from extreme poverty. For years, we have partnered with different organizations to bring change and revival to Haiti through clean water initiatives.
*Office attendance required / this is not a remote position.
reVive Light Therapy
Light therapy has been utilized by skincare and medical professionals for over 30 years to treat pain, acne, and wrinkles. The science is proven and tested. Our DPL technology enables our light to penetrate deep into your body's tissue, to provide the most effective results possible. In addition to being based off NASA scientific research, LED Technologies, Inc and reVive Light Therapy products are medically-approved and FDA-cleared to ensure the safest and most effective results for our customers.
Arts and Entertainment