Insurance Verification Specialist
reNu Chiropractic, LLC Newark, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k
Position available for Medical Biller (Insurance Verification Specialist)
Must have good knowledge and understanding EOBS, knowledge of CPT/ICD10 codes, tracking claim status, denials and insurance verification. Must be able to communicate with patients and insurance companies. Have problem solving skills, be punctual and a team player. Experience within an osteopathic or chiropractic clinic helpful.
You must be proficient in general computer skills and data entry, charge/payment posting.
Examples of Job Duties:
- Verification of medical benefits
- Obtain authorization, per-certification, referral when required
- Follow-up on aging claims
- Data entry/posting of charges
- Printing and Mailing/emailing statements
- Personal contact with patients regarding outstanding balances, questions, etc.
Minimum 1+year recent experience with medical software billing system,
Strong attention to details and data entry accuracy
Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, reply to this posting with your resume and letter of interest.
reNu Chiropractic, LLC
Please go to our website: www.renuchiropractic.com for more information about the company
907 S. College AveNewark, DE