Front Desk Associate
reNu Chiropractic, LLC Newark, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
Established and expanding health and wellness office in Newark, DE, has an opportunity for an energetic, fun, ethical team player who has the desire to help people.
You must be able to work hard, multitask, have great communication skills, and have a professional appearance. We are looking for someone who works well in group and can get things rolling on their own.
Training and opportunity for growth and expansion for the right person. Base pay per hour plus amazing production bonus.
Front Office Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Help patients schedule appointments
- Collect and store medical information from patients
- Maintain EMRs and physical filing systems
- Create a welcoming environment in the front office
Front Office Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree preferred
- Receptionist experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
Send a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Part Time, will transition to Full Time
reNu Chiropractic, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Focused on developing Staff, New and Exciting Technology and Lots of room to grow!
Please go to our website: www.renuchiropractic.com for more information about the company
907 S. College AveNewark, DE