Territory Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Here we GROW again - Join Us!
Rantizo is a venture backed AgTech startup headquartered out of Iowa City, Iowa. Together, we’ve planted the seeds and are growing new possibilities for sustainability in agriculture through our mission to enable more production with less.
We’re paving the path for a whole new industry in agriculture that makes aerial application by drone safe, efficient and legal. There are uncharted waters and new opportunities to navigate every single day. A self-starter will thoroughly enjoy joining the team!
We have a national presence and work with great people from across the world to bring new options for profitability to farmers and sustainability to the earth.
We make aerial application by drone legal, convenient, and more productive. We provide drone application systems and services that deliver precise, sustainable, and efficient solutions for agriculture today.
Rantizo is a growing team of farmers, engineers, and businesspeople who care about our impact on the planet. Each day, we work to support our customers in a way that would make our friends and family proud.Job Title: Territory Sales Representative Location: This is a hybrid role. There will be times where being in the office is required based on events or special initiatives.Why We are Hiring We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative that will take our message and our technology to ag-retailers, cooperative organizations, and crop protection specialists.
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Delivering results in a defined sales territory by executing sales processes in line with company directives and values
- Creating territory sales strategies in cooperation with the Sales Director and other leadership
- Actively promoting the Rantizo brand to multiple stakeholders including ag retailers, cooperatives, and ag companies through customer visits and trade shows
- Capturing customer needs and communicates them to stakeholders within Rantizo
- Delivering sales demos including drone swarming
- Seek out competitive intelligence in the territory and share with Rantizo stakeholders
- Maintaining excellent customer records in CRM (HubSpot)
- Identifying technology trends, opportunities, and threats within the crop protection and application services spaces and share these with internal stakeholders
- 5 + years as a proven ag sales professional
- Motivated and disciplined to be able to work from home
- Qualify for the 107 UAS license before/ after employment
- Willingness to travel – 50-75% - seasonally weighted
- Track record of accurately forecasting sales revenues
- Strong communication well with stakeholders (written and verbal)
- Have and maintain valid driver’s license and able to safely drive a ¾ ton pickup and 16’ trailer
- Established relationships within ag retail, crop science, crop protection preferred
- BS/BA in the agriculture-related field including agronomy, Weed Science, Agricultural Systems Technology, Biology, Ag Business
For a small company Rantizo is proud to offer benefits to support our team including healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts and Health Care Flexible Spending Account.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressIowa City, IA
BusinessView all jobs at rantizo