proSapient is a Primary Research platform, giving investors and consultants the ability to conduct primary research and make investment decisions. If Bloomberg is a platform that allows you to find and consume data, proSapient is the platform that allows you to create it!
Through proSapient, you can locate and conduct interviews with industry experts, create and deploy powerful B2B/B2C surveys and also consume data from research providers.
Our clients include hedge funds, private equity and professional services firms where our experts provide insight. We deliver a fully automated service including transcripts, automated booking and a machine learning sourcing process providing the right experts at the right time with minimal effort.
As a Team Lead you will have responsibility to lead a dedicated project team within our Operations division, which is responsible for delivering proSapients service for a designated group of client accounts. Your teams, and therefore your performance, will be measured based on a number of targeted KPIs.
The role of an Associate Team Leader includes
- Full responsibility for client relationship management, acting as the key account manager, and ensuring that trust & communication between a client and your team is successful and efficient
- Strategically creating, shaping & driving key account growth - spotting opportunities to maximise and grow current client accounts
- Working in partnership with the wider Commercial team, spotting opportunities for new business, assisting with contract negotiations and helping to win new client opportunities
- Actively support the growth of our proprietary consulting network of industry experts (c-Level executives etc). This includes sourcing industry experts through a variety of research techniques and engaging with them to join proSapients network.
- Driving revenue growth across the wider teams - strategically reviewing how to drive revenue, upskilling & motivating current team members to over-perform and exploring new revenue streams and opportunities
- Managing a team for the full management cycle - motivating individuals, setting visions for the team, monitoring performance, supporting progression and driving growth & development
- Proactively organising and conducting client meetings, both regionally and globally, often independently, undertaking international travel as required.
To be successful in the Associate Team Lead role, you will need
- Previous experience at least 2 years in a professional services or sales/operations management role required
- Strong academic achievement - educated up to degree or postgraduate level
- Effective people management proven experience in the successful management of multiple direct reports in a sales/commercial/target driven environment achieving maximum and effective traction and team motivation.
- Industry expertise To have a strong broad industry understanding and strong interest in corporates and companies coupled with a background in public or private equities, consulting, or venture capital. A demonstrable interest in technology development is ideal too.
- Knowledge of operational and financial levers and metrics within a professional services organisation
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- A fantastic office in downtown Raleigh with a bar, recreational room, and open workspace
- Monthly team outings and quarterly corporate outings
- Exposure working in one of the most innovative and forward-thinking start ups in London (& globally!)
proSapient is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we offer equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.