As a Class A CDL Driver at Prestige Alliance Logistics LLC. your goal will be to deliver equipment to our customers for Fed Ex and Landstar in a safe, timely, efficient and courteous manner. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Frequently interacting with our customers, you will serve as a company ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Drop off and pick up freight for customers
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Maintain driver's logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Suggest additional equipment and supplies customers may need
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
If you would enjoy the excitement of working for and becoming a pillar to a company then consider a future at Prestige Alliance Logistics.
- Valid Class A CDL with an acceptable driving record
- Hazmat Endorsement is required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable OTR regulated Commercial Driving Experience
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
- Diligent attention to safety
- Pass drug and alcohol screening
What's in it for you?
- Cash incentives and bonuses monthly
- Comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
- Driver Referral bonus
- Hauling freight for FedEx
Prestige Alliance Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.