Are you a social media guru? Do you have a strong grasp on current marketing tools and strategies? Are you ready to provide outstanding and personalized coaching for small to medium sized business owners? Do you want to be a part of a team-oriented work environment? Would you consider yourself to be a people-person and outgoing?
If you said YES to all of the questions, then keep reading.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Representative who oversee the digital marketing strategy for clients. This person would not necessarily manage or product all of these but should be knowledgeable enough to coordinate the processes and translate any reports and analysis into actionable information.
· Develop and maintain one-on-one relationships with customers subscribed to our marketing program
· Create digital marketing strategies for local listings, social media, websites, reviews, and PPC
· Design creative for digital campaigns for social media ad internet advertising campaigns
· Be passionate about educating business owners on the market dynamics, trends, and our competition be a natural leader where it is appropriate
· Provide Keyword research, copy optimization, on-page and off-page search engine optimization, social media optimization, and linking strategies to drive traffic and increase website visibility in all relevant search engines
· Associate degree or better preferred or equivalent work experience in field
· Must have 2 years work experience directly related
· Natural leadership and problem-solving skills
· Highly motivated, resourceful, and self-directed with the ability to multitask.
· Detail oriented and ability to pay close attention to detail
· Proficient in SEO and analytic tools
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Bilingual is a PLUS but NOT required
· Google AdWords Verified
· Google Analytics Certified
· Social Media Metrics and Analytics
· FB Business Manager and Sprout Social proficient
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word