PBE is seeking a “Projector Coordinator”. It is anticipated (but not required) that the position will be filled by a candidate with education and experience in either the field of Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or Business.
The primary role will be to assist the Project Procurement Team in the processing of New Projects through to retention and execution of Project Contracts. The intent is to meticulously track the new project and client assets and data to improve business relationships, streamline processes and ultimately optimize firm profitability. The candidate will utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology along with custom developed applications to process the tracking of and interaction with the company’s customer relationships.
In addition to support of new business development, the candidate will interact with the Project Managers designing active projects, the Accounting Department processing billing and the Graphics/Marketing Department developing future business.
The candidate should be proficient in the following attributes:
- Written and verbal communication
- High end utilization of document (Word), spreadsheet (Excel), PDF collaboration (Bluebeam) and custom developed programs and apps for asset creation, coordination, and coordinated utilization
- Data management and tracking with an emphasis on discerning the general and specific value intrinsic to the various assets
- Ability to process work efficiently in team setting, independently, and on a deadline driven timeline
- Capacity to develop task schedule with minimum oversight
It is not required, but would be beneficial, for the candidate to be familiar and/or competent in the following areas:
- The construction industry
- The ability to understand Building Codes and process associated Administrative documentation
- Marketing concepts
- Graphical capabilities