Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative’s duty is to support customers. This main responsibility covers lots of duties, such as:
• Providing introductory information to new customers
• Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
• Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases
• Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
• Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
• Escalating queries and concerns
• Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
• Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions
Customer Service Representatives need a variety of skills and qualifications to succeed, including
• Interpersonal and customer service skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Multitasking and organizational skills
• Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
• Ability to share work among a customer service team
• Attentiveness and patience
• Time-management skills
• Ability to find the positive in any situation
Get fresh Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.