This position will assist our Food and Beverage Department at our satellite location in Phoenix. Work will include production, delivery, setup, inventory management, and cleaning to the location of the food service operation. This position will work primarily Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. Possible weekends will be needed as directed by management to ensure outside events and internal production is completed as requested.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in the distribution of food services to satellite location
· Assist in daily prep tasks associated with food services
· Communicate information effectively between multiple locations
· Adhere to Maricopa County Health Department guidelines for safe serving hot/cold foods
· Assist in maintaining clean and sanitary food service area(s)
· Report all facility repairs, or upgrade needs. Follow through as necessary.
· Coordinate alternative arrangements when absent or unavailable.
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
· Keep informed of company and departmental policies.
· Other duties assigned.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 50+lbs.
· This position is full time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly.
· Schedule will be determined by the supervisor. Employee is expected to follow the schedule.
· Employee is to report to his or her supervisor if unable to attend work.
· Valid Arizona Driver’s license
· Clean driving record
· Current Maricopa County Food Handler’s card
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
· Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
· Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
Phoenix is an ideal location for a data center because it is in an area not prone to natural disasters, there is a relatively low cost for power, and the city and region are very supportive of the high-tech industry. However, though Phoenix is home to numerous single tenant data centers, a lack of multi-tenant facilities in the area with available space and power presented a market need. PhoenixNAP is meeting that need while simultaneously addressing another market concern by establishing a true network access point for the city, state, and Southwestern United States region. PhoenixNAP operates a not-for-profit public peering exchange, enabling carriers to peer with one another to limit backhauling traffic to other cities across the country, and offer data center clients' additional connectivity options.
Through a unique approach to designs that maximize efficiencies, phoenixNAP is able to keep operational costs in check and pass additional captured savings on to its clients. PhoenixNAP has the available space, necessary power, efficient cooling, versatile connectivity, and multi-faceted security of a next generation data center.
To learn more click here: www.employment.phoenixnap.com