Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd, the industry leader in compassionate engagement services with offices located throughout the globe, is seeking Estate Care Specialists to join its team. The incumbent will proactively and professionally engage customer representatives to resolve outstanding account balances in a compassionate and thoughtful manner. Key characteristics of a successful Estate Care Specialist include excellent communication skills, ability to prioritize, empathy, active listening, and business appropriate technical skills.
Phillips & Cohen Associates offers a wealth of benefits and employee programs.
Benefits offered: Medical, dental, 401k (with matching), life insurance, vacation time, sick time, free on-site parking, riverfront offices, and more.
Employee perks: Family nights at ball games, ice cream truck visits to the office, employee nights out, year-end luncheons, holiday festivities, team building activities, and more.
- Not your typical debt-collection job - a great opportunity to work for a truly unique international business in a hands-on role.
- Comfortable office environment in an outstanding location – ample free parking & within walking distance of Riverfront activities & restaurants.
- Great opportunity to work for a truly unique international business in a hands-on role.
- Highly competitive salary and monthly bonus package, along with clearly defined career path opportunities.
- An excellent opportunity for people who believe in treating customers with dignity and respect and want to make a difference.
- Effectively communicate with customer representatives in a compassionate, professional, and fair manner to evaluate estate circumstances and work towards timely payment.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and support to customer representatives throughout all stages of the estate/succession process.
- Maintain and manage a queue of files in-line with applicable regulation, company procedures, and customer service best practices.
- Respond-to and address inquiries from attorneys, executors, administrators and/or estate representatives.
- Provide requested correspondence and/or account documentation and follow-up to ensure receipt.
- Resolve questions, discrepancies and disputes pertaining to outstanding account balances timely and completely.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics; achieve minimum requirements on all key performance indicators, including quality assurance and compliance reviews.
- High-school diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience within debt collections, customer service, or similar phone-based employment preferred.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
About Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
PCA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.