Financial Marketing Consultant - Debt Resolution Clientele
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are one of the nation's leading promotional marketing firms in development, financial relief, and debt resolution. Our company's foundation is based on our team member's unique personalities and drive. We focus on providing the best interpersonal skills within individuals to our clients and we need our team members to be full of energy and personality in our campaign dynamics!
Our clients we represent believe in fair opportunities and would like to welcome all candidates who desire to expand their career and become a major contributor to our company. If you have little experience, we provide full training and support to candidates. We would like to build an individual's skills to grow to their full potential, our guidance is focused on developing core members, for greater stability and overall success.
As the Financial Marketing Consultant, you will support brand representation for major clients in the financial relief and debt resolution industry. You will also develop strategic relationships between these brands and the appropriate target consumer outlets.
- Maintains the image of major clientele.
- Communicate daily with all account directors and operational managers, prioritizing, and allocating the various responsibilities to run a successful marketing campaign and maximize the resources connect consumers the client.
- Coordinate and facilitate relationships between the creative team and the brand ambassadors to ensure the correct positioning of the brand within the market.
- Collaborate with regional Operational Managers and other VP‘s to increase efficiency and proper distribution of products and requirements to run a successful operation.
- Implement and support sales strategies for each brand with a particular focus on select consumer outlets.
- Strategize with various branches of the corporation, including marketing and commercial, to create a unified and defined message for each brand.
- Analyze past and current sales productions on a weekly basis for each brand in order to forecast and strategize for the upcoming marketing campaign as well as maintain top ranking among competitors.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and
- organizational abilities
- College degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement
- Eager to learn all aspects of running an operation in the sports and entertainment industry
- Open to management training
- High energy, and entrepreneurial spirit
Powered by JazzHR
paramount executives inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at paramount executives inc