- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a leader that possesses the natural desire to make a difference in the lives of others each day. Now accepting applications for Executive Director at Osprey Village, our premier Retirement Community in Amelia Island, FL. Must have strong background in the industry with a proven track record. Must be able to develop or expand programs or services for residents and show experience with budget planning and execution.
As the overall leader of the community, you will be instrumental in leading other department heads and staff members in providing exceptional service to our residents. You will play a vital role in overseeing Independent Living, Assisted Living, Dining Services, Facilities Services, Sales and Activities/Wellness. Superior customer service skills required. Sales/Marketing and hospitality experience a plus.
If you are a self-motivated, results-driven, experienced professional with exceptional skills, we want to talk to you! 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in an Independent Living/Assisted Living environment preferred.
- Four year college or university degree required.
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management experience required.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar position in an Independent Living/Assisted Living environment required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company's automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
We offer 26 days of PTO your first year + cashout program. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Free Teladoc, 401k with match, Education Reimbursement and more!
AddressFernandina Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at osprey-village