Thin Films / Implant Process Engineering Manager
The position is responsible for managing Thin Films and Implant process engineering groups in a semiconductor fab running a diverse line of products. (Discrete, digital CMOS, mixed signal CMOS & BCD products over multiple technology nodes). Pending candidate's strengths, assignment to an alternate fab functional area may be considered.
- Coaching of multiple process engineers as well as multiple process technicians
- Work with production and maintenance counterparts to optimize area fab performance to meet defect density, line yield & cycle time metrics
- Drive statistical process control improvements
- Work with integration for new technology development and implementation into production
- Own process step development for new technologies
- Minimum of BS in engineering, physics or equivalent educational field.
- 5 or more years' experience working in process engineering groups of Thin Films and/or Implant.
- Equivalent experience in alternate functional areas will also be considered (Photolithography, dry etch, wet etch and diffusion)
ManufacturingView All onsemi Jobs
Get fresh Thin Films / Implant Process Engineering Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.