Project Manager/Business Analyst (Infrastructure)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technology Services Division of the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst to fill a role within our Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) Team for top-priority projects.
Candidates shall have experience managing complex projects involving:
- Design and implementation of enterprise Windows File Servers/Network Shares, Web-based applications, NTFS Permissions for least-privileged access and Role-based access controls (RBAC) using Active Directory groups to authorize access to file servers and applications.
Strong business analyst AND data analysis/reporting skills are required. This position will require close communication with ASRS’ business areas to elicit detailed requirements, and ensure job functions are mapped, documented and applied to role-based groups that control file server permissions and various other applications permissions.
Note: Depending on the effort level and run rate of the aforementioned project, additional infrastructure-related projects may be assigned to the selected candidate.
The ASRS provides a challenging and rewarding environment utilizing state of the art technologies and tools.
The position duties include:
- Serve as Project Manager and Business Analyst on an agency-wide projects to:
- Re-architect the ASRS’ file server infrastructure using best practices for data classification, tree design and least-privileged access.
- Adjust role-based Active Directory groups governing file server and application authorization, to match current organizational structure and job functions.
- Develop change auditing and alerting mechanisms to detect unauthorized/incorrect permission conditions.
- Develop data-owner access attestation process.
- Establish/update policies and procedures governing unstructured data storage.
- Establish multifactor authentication for critical systems access.
- Create project vision documents to define the project with the help of SME’s, product owners and technical experts. Present the vision to the senior management team.
- Create project plans, schedules and resource assignments.
- Manage and lead project teams comprised of technical experts and business-area personnel to produce successful outcomes.
- Perform analysis to understand and document the inner workings of all assigned tasks and projects. Become an expert on processes and systems to find improvements and perform root cause analysis.
- Identify key metrics, set milestones and timelines, assess performance, develop communication materials and allocate resources.
- Ensure team members are inserting their time and tasks accurately in JIRA.
- Elicit and document requirements and acceptance criteria from users using various methods.
- Regularly report project status/health including estimates to actuals, changes, risks, issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- MUST HAVE competent, capable experience analyzing and organizing data using Excel/pivot tables or similar.
- MUST BE skilled in critical thinking and developing standard processes to breakdown complex data sets into useful and usable information for non-technical staff members.
- MUST BE skilled in directing technical staff to produce required scripts/automation to support project reporting and change results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (minimum 5 years’ experience in business systems analysis field).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ project management/business analyst experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience eliciting requirements and transforming to technology solutions in conformance with specifications.
- Experience working on medium-large scale infrastructure projects, especially related to Microsoft Windows Systems (file servers and active directory).
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret large, complex data sets.
- Proven ability to multi-task on concurrent projects.
- Certification in Project Management and/or Business Analysis is desirable.
- Experience with Project Management Software; MS Project, Celoxis and JIRA is desirable.
- Experience creating work breakdown structures, project schedules and acceptance criteria.
novalink Solutions llc
TechnologyView all jobs at novalink Solutions llc