- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Business Analyst Support
Hours: 7am-7pm M-F
SCOPE OF WORK:
The agency requires a business analyst to conduct a review and assessment of the current financial business
processes and technologies currently used for agency financial accounting and reporting requirements in order to
provide the agency with recommendations and plan to upgrade or establish a new financial accounting system to
meet required internal accounting and reporting objectives established by the Division of Finance.
The contractor shall be directly responsible for ensuring the accuracy, timeliness and completion of all tasks
under this effort. Specifically, the contractor shall:
a. Review and assess current Division of Finance’s internal and external financial accounting and
reporting processes using PT and FBMS.
b. Assist Division of Finance with collecting and defining internal reporting structure requirements
from agency stakeholders. (i.e., Commission, executive management)
c. Investigate to understand current FBMS and PT coding structures and limitations.
d. Review current process with monthly manual mapping on financial transaction transfers between FBMS
and PT systems to develop and/or provide recommended solutions to automate these processes.
e. Work with NIGC and DOI stakeholders on collecting and/or defining new system requirements. At
a minimum, these requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Integrate background investigation billing system (BillQuick) into PT or new accounting system.
2. Input budget at the same detail level on Excel budget template and upload the budget details to
new system or PT.
3. Require a report writing function (or obtain a different report writer software) to integrate budget
and actual data.
4. Design the actual vs. budget report format in the new system.
5. Consolidate actual data from FBMS and budget data from new accounting software at the same
detail level into the report writing system.
6. Generate financial reporting on a regular basis.
7. Provide recommendations on improving internal financial accounting and business processes
to eliminate manual work processes.
8. Evaluate and identify accounting system(s) and solutions to streamline reporting processes
both internally and externally to FBMS.
novalink Solutions llc
BusinessView all jobs at novalink Solutions llc