Business Analyst/Consultant III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Business Analyst/Consultant capabilities with six or more years of experience in the field or a related area. The candidate will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Independently, performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· This position requires effective communication with both technical and non-technical users to explain IT solutions.
· This position will work closely with project teams and business users to identify business problems, translate business requirements into technical requirements, and recommend solutions.
· Experience creating business process mapping, process flow diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams, user stories, RACI’s, and requirements traceability matrix.
· Evaluates software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to DOJ standards and best practices
· This position is responsible for drafting system/failover test plans, leading the testing and troubleshooting for new applications, and application changes. This involves system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, and post-deployment verification planning.
· Tools Preferred : MS Office , Jmeter , Azure Devops , Jira , Dynatrace , Dell Boomi
novalink Solutions llc
BusinessView all jobs at novalink Solutions llc