A well-established organization in the Portland area is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team! This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking for immediate advancement and great work/life balance.
- Clear path to an Accounting Manager role in 6 months!
- Great work/life balance - 40 hours a week!
- Excellent corporate culture
- Strong leadership team focused on mentorship
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package
The Senior Accountant will focus on all month-end close processes and financial statement preparation.
- Monthly journal entries.
- General ledger reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets and accounts payable.
- Maintain internal controls
- Assist with financial statement preparation
- Assist with annual budgeting and forecasting
- Budget variance analysis
- Financial analyses
- Annual audit prep
- Federal, state and local tax filings
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of GL accounting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent technical skills including strong Excel
- Effective time and project management skills
noor staffingPortland, OR
Finance and InsuranceView All noor staffing Jobs
Get fresh Senior Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.