Loan Officer Partner
nobodybeatsmyrates.com Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!Compensation:
$50,000 plus per file bonusResponsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
We have several leads a month from our Christian Radio Advertising (since 2003) and have numerous testimonies from very happy clients!!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at nobodybeatsmyrates.com