Our client, one of the fastest growing social advertising platforms, is looking for a VP of Sales West, based out of their San Francisco office.
With 200+ employees in 17 cities across the US, Europe, Asia, and Latin America our client is building a B2B SaaS product that automates and optimizes online marketing for 650+ brands such as Ebay, Hopper, Uber, McDonald’s, and Away.
The chance to build and lead an all-star enterprise sales team as well as expand an accelerate the growth of the company in one of their key markets – the US.
- Represent the company across all verticals in the market
- Maintain and develop their culture internally by leading the development of their sales operations and methodology
- Drive market growth and lead sales and strategic partnership efforts with full accountability to deliver revenue
- Establish regional sales and operational process to build efficiency and manage costs
- Build their presence and improve brand awareness in the US
- Work closely with Marketing to build thought leadership, engage in community building and facilitate PR and media relations
- Drive recruitment for high caliber A-team members and develop sales executives to reach new heights
- Embody the company’s values and play a lead role to ensure the culture engages employees, resonates locally and is consistent globally
- 8-10 years of experience building and managing an enterprise sales team
- MUST HAVE: in-depth understanding of the online advertising and social tech landscape (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and more)
- Experience previously building out a team and operations for a similar high-growth company
- A passion for building and scaling businesses
- Ability to communicate complex concepts with ease to customers and partners, particularly in the C-suite