Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager
nextOPP Search Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a HealthTech startup founded in 2006, is looking for an experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager, with significant B2B acquisition experience, to develop and execute initiatives designed to expand their reach. They will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of marketing programs that identify, target, capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. From audience strategy and identification to campaign reporting and optimization to lead tracking and management, the Acquisition Marketing Manager will own all aspects of ensuring our Sales team has a predictable pipeline and that our consumers have an even broader selection of providers.
REMOTE: This is a remote role open to the entire US. While most of team/key stakeholders are based on the West Coast, working mainly in the PST time zone, there is schedule flexibility for candidates based in other time zones.
Additionally, our client understands in the importance of investing in their people's professional development and creating real career pathways for growth.
Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
In this role you will:
- Identify the ideal audience segments, focusing on non-paying net new doctors to target in order to drive new doctor profile claims and free trials.
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple channels (email, performance marketing, events, call center, industry associations, partner programs, etc.) in order to drive incremental revenue from new business with our doctor customers.
- Partner with Marketing & Sales leadership to create impactful demand gen programs that improve the volume and quality of leads to the Sales team.
- Own monitoring, reporting and optimization of campaign performance across relevant KPIs — from upper funnel to revenue conversion — ensuring all internal stakeholders are looped in.
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing Manager on the end-to-end experience of a provider on the platform — you will own targeting, demand generation, new profile claims to new sponsor conversion; they will own onboarding, customer success and retention.
- Develop briefs and project manage all acquisition marketing initiatives through our creative development and marketing operations processes.
- Source and analyze market research, insights and site data to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in acquisition marketing.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; operate with a strong level of marketing channel intelligence; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges, and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- A B2B background is required! Must have 6-10 years marketing experience with 4 years recently focused on b2b + acquisition.
- Experience with a 2-sided marketplace and SaaS is preferred.
- Experience with managing marketing automation including email triggers, batch campaigns, and valuable/snackable content to drive top of funnel demand. Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is highly preferred.
- The proven ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders.
- Partnered with Marketing Ops and Customer Success teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell.
- Sense of humor and a love of collaborating with awesome teammates!
Travel: Minimal travel is required for this role.
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
With recruiters throughout North America, the nextOPP team is made up of industry experts who are committed to elevating the search process by helping businesses hire talent ready for their next opportunity.
In addition, nextOPP is passionate about providing tools for domestic violence survivors with the goal of achieving financial independence through job opportunities. Based on the one-for-one model, we donate career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence for every candidate hired - Hire One Help One.
nextOPP SearchWhy Work Here?
nextOPP Search donates career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence for every candidate hired - Hire One Help One.
nextOPP Search is a premier executive search firm with purpose. We specialize in banking & financial services, consumer products, enterprise solutions, financial tech, healthcare IT, insurance and venture capital portfolio companies. With recruiters throughout North America, the nextOPP team is made up of industry experts who are committed to elevating the search process by helping businesses hire talent ready for their next opportunity. In addition, nextOPP is passionate about providing tools for domestic violence survivors with the goal of achieving financial independence through job opportunities. Based on the one-for-one model, we donate career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence for every candidate hired - Hire One Help One.