MUST HAVE OVERSEEN A SMALL TEAM
This is an opportunity to work for an international technology company with divisions in gaming, oil and gas, restaurants and food industries, and banking .The position is an Inside Sales Manager for the Restaurant division experiencing tremendous growth, a terrific opportunity!
You must have previous experience overseeing an inside sales team, This is not a retail position it is a corporate environment, calling companies to generate new business. You will manage, oversee and support the inside sales team representatives as well as your own sales. You are someone who enjoys training and mentoring a team to succeed in their goals.
- Manage and oversee the work of inside sales representatives’ team
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor inside sales representative’s performance
- Monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process
- Lead and motivate the insides sales team
Collaborate with VP, Global Sales and outside Sales Executives to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coordinate sales projects to meet deadlines
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Attend trade shows, as needed, to promote Transact products and gather competitive information.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
Knowledge and Skills Required
- No more than 2-5 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field