Health Services Nurse
next level performers Saint Joseph, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Health Services Nurse/Technician
Are you a Health Services Nurse, EMT or LPN looking lead a Health Services team for a food processing plant?
Are you looking to make a solid career move to a company that offers excellent pay, benefits, and training?
Do your Health Services, and Nursing experience includes maintaining OSHA programs and pre-employment physicals?
If so, we would love to talk to you!
Triumph Foods is located in St. Joseph, MO.
A & B Shift Available!
A Day in the Life of the Health Service Nurse:
The staff heath technician / nurse will provide medical care and assessment to Triumph employees as well as direct the functions of the medical department for that shift (i.e. - medical leaves, ergonomic issues, wellness activities, etc.). Additionally, the incumbent will support the Nurse Manager in handling legal record keeping and noting trends/issues to be taken to appropriate Human Resource and production management.
- Treat/educate employees. Evaluate and assess employee complaints and determine appropriate medical care (work related and personal injury/illness).
- Maintain employee records to facilitate timely and accurate completion of entries on OSHA 300 Log and First Reports of injury according to established policies/procedures to ensure compliance.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all medical data. Ensures professional standards of Occupational Health are maintained.
- Communicate effectively with employees to determine complaints/needs and assist with training (i.e. - Blood Borne Pathogen, etc.).
- Timely and Accurate documentation of information for entry into employee medical files and filing thereof.
Why work at Triumph Foods?
- Excellent opportunity to join an impactful Food Production Health Services Team.
- You will help keep workers safe and current on safety initiatives.
- Excellent benefits.
- On-Site Cafeteria.
Skills and Experience to be Successful:
- A minimum of (1) one year of related work experience in the field of occupational nursing or emergency medical care is preferred.
- A current registration as an LPN in the state of MO is required. A Paramedic or EMT is commensurable.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with USDA, production, and management personnel.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- SQF Certification preferred.
- General Office Skills, including but not limited to filing, data entry, the composition of letters and informational material.
- Ability to work varied schedule if necessary, including periodic Saturdays.
- Starting pay is $18-$20/hr
Excellent Benefits Including:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Pension, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Sick Pay, Employee Discounts, On-Site Clinic and Cafeteria and a safe work environment!
To start the process, please submit your resume today!
Triumph Foods firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under applicable federal, state or local law. Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Key Words: EMT, LPN, OSHA, Pre-Employment Physicals, Workers’ Compensation, Health Services, USDA, SQF Certification, Health Services Technician, Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, EMT, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic
next level performers
AddressSaint Joseph, MO
HealthcareView all jobs at next level performers