Were a passionate and highly collaborative team of product designers working closely with engineers, product managers, and platform leads to research, explore, and iterate on well-crafted user experiences that are innovative, engaging and delightful. They build consensus around the work in everyday interactions through design reviews, workshops, user testing, and presentations to influence the direction of a product, and to inspire the company as a whole.
You’re a natural problem solver who loves a good challenge. You also know that the first answer is rarely the best answer. You have a ton of empathy and care about understanding the users’ needs and wants. You always come to the table with more than one option, thoughtfully exploring different directions and how they impact the users experience. You can articulate design choices and strategy in a way that’s easily understood by team members and stakeholders from different global organizations.
• Create solutions to complex challenges using a human-centered design methodology that unlock business outcomes
• Improve the usability of a digital product by incorporating user research methods to guide the design, development, and refinement of the work
• Express concepts by rapidly wireframing and prototyping scenarios using a combination of
• analog tools (whiteboards and sketchbooks) and digital methods (Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Adobe CC)
• Iteratively test these concepts with end users and share findings with team
• Use evidence-based research to influence strategic digital product decisions
• Organize design critiques to solicit feedback and improve design
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, IT Product Managers, and Design Leads to refine the UI and workflows of a digital product
• Support digital product teams in defining goals, signals, and metrics for the digital product
• Encourage and uphold high standards for the digital product experiences
• Champion accessibility and industry design standards
• Serve as an ambassador for Product Design within the org and in the broader design community
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience in product design, or applicable work experience in related industry
• Portfolio with mobile and web-based projects
• Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Mastery of Sketch, Adobe CS, Axure (or other prototyping products)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience with human-centered design (HCD)
• The belief that collaboration makes for a better product and culture
• HTML & CSS skills are a plus
• Illustration skills are a plus
*Neteffects processes visas and green cards*
We’re committed to empowering each individual who works with us to take charge of their career. You won’t be alone on your journey. Our dedicated team is here to serve you as a partner in the process.
What we offer for you:
- Interview preparation
- Resume review and recommendations
- LinkedIn review
- Local job market information, trends, and insights
- Access to networking events
- Informational career centric seminars.
Neteffects Consultant Care Program:
Keeping in Touch: Whether it’s a quick call or email, coffee or lunch, our check-ins support as much or as little interaction as you’d prefer. We’re here if you need us.
Events: Neteffects participates in a number of events each year and hosts some employee-only social gatherings.
Remarketing: When your project is nearing completion, we’ll partner with you to get you ready to engage in your next consulting opportunity through Neteffects. From resume review, to interview preparation and offer negotiation; we’ll work hard to help you excel.
Neteffects Benefits: Neteffects is about celebrating technology and the pro's that come with it. We offer a very competitive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job # - 39851