The Privacy Analyst will be responsible for ongoing activities related to adherence to the company's policies and procedures regarding the privacy, governance and protection of personal data.
• Partner with business stakeholders to conduct privacy risk assessments and recommend mitigation measures.
• Assist with ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
• Support other data privacy compliance program operations as needed.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of privacy processes across the company.
• Maintain knowledge of the data privacy regulatory and compliance landscape.
• Bachelors degree in business, law, IT, or a related discipline and 2 + years of experience in data privacy or other discipline that involves working with data privacy governance (e.g., IT, HR, risk management, compliance); OR Associates degree in business, law, IT, or a related discipline and 4 + years of experience in data privacy or other discipline that involves working with data privacy governance (e.g., IT, HR, risk management, compliance)
• Ability to understand business process flows and to provide recommendations for operationalizing compliance requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse client base
Experience working in a position that involved working with personal data, data privacy governance or IT applications
- Microsoft Office is required.
- Prefers local candidates but open to those who are willing to relocate on their own.
- Not open to remote workers.