Join nepf, LLC as Organization Change Management Manager!
nepf, LLC is looking for a Organization Change Management Manager to work with our clients on complex transformation and change programs.
This role suits an individual who has 3-7 years existing experience in Change Management. Depending on your experience, there will be opportunities to manage a team, or take on a leadership role of a client project.
Our base is in Santa Monica, but we travel to where our clients are (mainly Greater Los Angeles) and work flexibly when not on client site.
Primary duties include the following:
· Take a leading role on project teams to deliver Change Management and Innovation Experience Design client engagements
· Leverage nepf, LLC’s methods and tools to effectively manage change, develop innovation experience design and enable digital transformation
· Continually seek to understand the client’s business and priorities and to design and/or deliver effective solutions to the client’s business challenges
· Lead workshop development and facilitation of workshop with client stakeholders
· Identify potential organizational risk, resistance and gaps, and work to develop and implement mitigation and/or corrective actions.
· Present outcome to stakeholders and gain buy-in
· Articulate the value proposition and recommend interventions and accelerators to address client problems to client stakeholders
· Contribute actively to the growth and evolution of nepf, LLC through content creation and relationship building.
· Leverage experience and knowledge to drive improvements in offerings and deliverables.
· Drive Business Development activities as required
You would be great for this position if you have the following:
· Previous experience within Management Consulting or driving transformation and change efforts within a previous company
· 3-7 years of relevant experience
· Bachelors Degree
· Experience working in areas of business or digital transformation, people, change management or organization design
· Strong attention to detail and delivery excellence with ability to self-start and work independently
· Team player, able to work with clients and others at all levels
· Experience with client-facing consulting engagements
· Experience working with large, complex or enterprise-wide programs
· Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor, and be very client oriented are all must-have characteristics
· Experience with Design Thinking, Culture Change or Behavior Science would be an additional benefit