neMarc Professional Services, Inc. Memphis, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Refuse Collector --Resumes of experience is required
- The Refuse Collector inspects trucks prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating conditions.
- The Refuse Collector refuels trucks and adds other necessary fluids, such as oil.
- The RefuseGarbage Collector fills out any needed reports for defective equipment.
- The Refuse Collector drives to disposal sites to empty trucks that have been filled.
- The GarbageRefuse Collector drives trucks along established routes through residential streets and alleys, or through business and industrial areas.
- The Garbage Collector operates the equipment that compresses the collected refuse.
- The Garbage Collector operates automated or semi-automated hoisting devices that raise refuse bins and dump contents into openings in truck bodies.
- The Garbage Collector dismounts garbage trucks to collect garbage and remounts trucks to ride to the next collection point.
- The Garbage Collector communicates with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, equipment breakdowns, and other maintenance problems.
- The Garbage Collector keeps informed of road and weather conditions to determine how routes will be affected.
neMarc Professional Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
We provide an excellent opportunity to work with our valued clients. Paid holidays and vacation.
neMarc is a company that specializes in Administrative, Professional, accounting, customer service, and information technology, temp to hire, temporary, full time and part-time placement as well as we match skills with our customers needs. We place employees throughout the US as an approved GSA Contractor and have Certifications in the State of Tennessee. neMarc has placed employees through out the US and ranks 7 out of 100 fastest growing companies in the US in Fortune Magazine (2019). Our employees earn vacation and holiday pay
Energy and Environment