The Customer Support Specialist handles inquiries and troubleshoots basic technical product-related issues. The position gathers information to identify and assess the nature of problems and escalates complex issues to higher-level technical product support specialists or management.
- Provide timely, helpful responses and basic troubleshooting assistance by phone and e-mail.
- Assist non-technical oriented clients with the use of our Web-based software.
- Manage multiple technical issues, identify trends and properly document information to promote swift resolution.
- Communicate effectively across teams, with a specific focus on ensuring escalation notes are detailed and provide steps to reproduce.
- Contribute to projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the customer service team.
- Record incidents in a tracking system to maintain a log of product issues for escalation and product development teams.
- Refers to transcripts or established processes in training manuals and guides to recommend solutions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of technical problem-solving experience
- Experience in a help-desk or customer support role assisting external customers with issues
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills with a focus on strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, products, technologies, and procedures
- History of maintaining professional attitude and remaining calm while working to resolve difficult customer issues
- General understanding of technology stack for SaaS infrastructure, including basic Internet routing, proxy servers, VPNs, workstations, browsers, as well as the application stack including databases, web servers, and application servers is preferred
- Dedicated problem solver who is highly motivated and has strong technical experience and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and exhibit a commitment to delivering customer satisfaction and success.
Being a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 19 years of experience, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. We provide clinical service support alongside proprietary technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes.
We care about the people we serve
We care about each other
We care about our communities
We embrace innovation
We like simple
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.