Efficient. Engaged. Accountable. Knowledgeable. Collaborative.
These are the qualities nVision is seeking in a Cisco Unified Communications Technician.
nVision has been delivering a full spectrum of technology solutions and expertise including Collaboration, Data Center, Core LAN/ WLAN, Virtualization, Security and Storage. Our mission is to solve business problems by providing best-in-class technology solutions, enabling our customers to focus on growing their organizations.
nVision was founded in 1998 as an IT solutions and services company, but we view ourselves as much more. We help to educate and streamline businesses, so they can focus less on the minutiae and triviality that can hinder success, and more on their own customers and vision.
We are firm believers in conscious capitalism, and that philosophy deepens our approach, making any problem feel surmountable. Our support extends not only to our clients, but also to our employees and the rest of the world.
Everyone deserves a path to their highest potential, while assisting others in realizing their dreams that will ultimately improve life for everyone. As a result of this philosophy, our employee attrition and turnover is one of the lowest in the industry, and we have built an expert team that can tackle anything that comes our way.
Community is a matter of mindset, and we believe that by treating everyone like they are a member of our community will ultimately help drive innovation and positive change in business and technology.
- Manage both service requests and trouble tickets related to the Cisco UCCE environment within predefined SLA’s
- Create documentation for customers and keep documentation up to date with an attention to detail and natural desire to be thorough
- Responsible for resolving technical escalations from the Service Desk staff
- Participate in on call rotation
- Add, Delete User
- Add, change or delete a hard/IP Soft phone
- Deploy or recover physical device
- Adding IP Phone Service Subscriptions
- Modifying or Adding a hunt group appearance
- Reset Voice Mailbox
- Change a Parameter (Name, Department or User ID) Number within the CMDB
- Assign Line to Existing Phone
- Add a Voicemail box to an existing phone
- Add, change, move or delete station features
- Assign or Modify Class of Service to an existing phone
- Adding or Deleting Software Extensions
- Change Name of a Voice Mailbox to a new user
- Create or Delete Speed Call/Dial Lists
- Create ACD Login ID
- Station Call Redirection
- Create or Delete Distribution Lists.
- ACD Group Creation or Deletion
- External VM Network Changes
- Menu Tree modification
- TOD Changes
- Add, change, move or delete all extension assignments
- Create, modify or delete traffic patterns
- Manage port utilization
- Add, change, or delete a Class of Service
- Add, change, or delete a Class of Restrictions
- Add, Change or remove a member in a trunk group
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- BA/BS in Information Technology or Technology related degree (preferred)
- Minimum five (5+) years of experience working in technical support role
- Cisco, Juniper, or other VoIP or network certifications desirable
- A current CCNA Collaboration Certification is desirable
- Applications will have a desire to work towards obtaining a CCNA Collaboration Certification
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative solutions direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to grow with nVision!