nLeague Services Salem, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cobol developer for the State of Oregon
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: 12 Months
Dept : OIS
OIS seeks a mainframe developer (Cobol) to complete the remaining Mainframe Legacy work for the IE Project.
IE is an expansion of Oregon's Affordable Care Act Compliant Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Medicaid eligibility determination system, called OregONEligibility (or ONE) for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA).
The focus will be on the completion of the remaining Integrated Eligibility (IE) Project and associated subprojects (Legacy, Disaster Recovery, Data Conversion) bodies of work. The IE Project has been implemented, however there is remaining Legacy work and ongoing defect support needs. These projects utilize staff from multiple agencies, as well as multiple contractors. Further, there are overlapping priorities from other DHS and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) projects, and ongoing maintenance and operations work.
Required skills and experience:
Minimum of six years of experience as a Senior Mainframe Developer using the following:
In addition, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant functional business areas of Oregon Self-Sufficiency Program (SSP) and Oregon Aging and People with Disabilities (APD) programs and processes, or similar knowledge from other states.
- Previous experience in state or local Oregon government agencies or for Human Services organizations in other states.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale complex technical architectures that include interfaces with other large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge with logging of communication between large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the handshake between interfacing systems to ensure proper reception and synchronization of records; this should specifically include experience developing and testing web services across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis and design documentation necessary for the construction, testing and implementation of identified tasks to be completed.
5975 Shiloh Road, Suite 114, Alpharetta, GA 30005
678-325-0334 | Fax: 800-268-1754
Robert@nleague.com | www.nleague.com
nLeague ServicesWhy Work Here?
Lot of room for growth. Win with us.
Nleage Services has been in IT staffing for more than 15 + years.
TechnologyView all jobs at nLeague Services