X - Ray Technician
- 2 days ago
Company Overview: We are a growing community healthcare network provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to some of the most vulnerable and under-served residents of New York State. Guided by a ‘population health’ model of care, We have five integrated clinical divisions offering services in primary & specialty offices, urgent care centers, and nursing homes, as well as house calls for home bound patients; all clinical services are also offered via telehealth. Our Care Management division supports patient-centered care through care coordination, complex care management and helping address health-related social needs.
We provide care in all five boroughs of New York City, with a primary focus in the Bronx.
Salary: $30Hr - $45Hr
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter benefits program
- Stable employment.
- Exclusive 20% discount tuition reduction with local college.
Must have Qualifications/Requirements of X-Ray Technician:
- Bachelor's or associate degree in radiologic technology, radiology, or a related field.
- Certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Appropriate state licensure.
- Proven experience working as an X-ray technician.
- Ability to move or lift patients.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A patient and compassionate disposition.
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?