nCred is a national company providing credentialing services to the healthcare industry. We are currently seeking to fill a full-time position in our Chattanooga, TN office. Our company works with physicians and other non-physician healthcare providers to coordinate the process of credentialing and contracting with insurance companies. The open position provides support to our account managers by making outbound calls to insurance companies, handle inbound calls to answer questions from clients and insurance companies, and other administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound calls and email to insurance carriers to verify credentialing application status and to expedite the credentialing process
- Documenting interactions with insurance networks in the nCred software platform
- Inbound calls to answer questions from our clients and from insurance companies about credentialing applications in process for our clients
- Communicating with other team members when application problems are identified
- Data entry of physician and non-physician practitioner data in the nCred credentialing system
- Maintenance of CAQH profiles for healthcare practitioners
- Mapping data elements from the nCred credentialing system to custom .pdf files
- Other general office duties as requested by the Supervisor
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- Candidates with healthcare administration experience are preferred. This includes experience in provider credentialing, medical billing, or other medical clinic non-clinical operations experience.
- Ideal candidate must be highly self-motivated with proven work history record (most recent employment length must be 1 year or more)
- Requires a high level of accuracy in all work
- Requires someone capable of working independently to achieve production goals
- Excellent computer skills required. nCred utilizes Google business applications, Adobe Acrobat, Salesforce.com, MS Office, and various other applications
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat to extract and insert pages to files and to create .pdf forms
- Excellent telephone communication skills to interact with insurance companies, clients, staff, and prospects
This is an entry level hourly rate position with working hours of 8am-5pm EST. We offer paid time off including most holidays, retirement plan, quarterly bonus programs, and a casual work environment. Advancement opportunities are available for exceptional team members.